Thursday 16 July 2015

Brighton



I had zero expectations before I left for Brighton, which I think is what made it so incredible. Perhaps I lack knowledge in geography, but I didn't even know it was on the coast of England (lol).

A few people from my group and I spent two days and one night in this beautiful, coastal city, and it was frickin' awesome! We arrived early Friday morning after a gorgeous hour train ride through the English countryside. 

The second we got there we were luckily enough to come on a day where there was a food market going on. I got an amazing Arabic spring chicken wrap, something I would never eat ever but I was feeling spontaneous! And it was delicious!

For two days straight we honestly wandered the streets, totaling at 30 miles in two days. Crazy, I know.

We wandered the famous lanes, chocolate shops, different pubs and made our way all the way to Kemp Town, known for its infamous gay community. The shops were absolutely adorable, ranging from thrifty to expensive jewelry shops.

It was absolutely dreamy. The coastal breeze, a mimosa on the beach and the lovely pier community...it was all so different from central London, so it was nice to get away and experience a different side of England.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment